Lat. 160 40’ N - Lat. 260 20’ N
11th Nov 2022 - 22nd Nov 2022
3rd Mar 2023 - 14th Mar 2023
If you know your Lat's from your Long's you'll soon see this trip covers the lot.We start by touring the Musandam Peninsula and then slowly but surely traverse Oman from North to South ending in Salalah. We stop in Muscat for 2 nights to appreciate what a truly unique city it is before visiting Wadi Bani Khalid, Jebel Shams, Wahiba Sands, Masirah Island and lot’s more.
This trip can be conducted either through the Empty Quarter via the Lost City of Ubar or via the coast visiting Masirah Island, Ad Duqm & Mirbat on our way to Lat. 16040’N and our destination of Salalah.
This trip starts in Dubai and concludes in Salalah before flying back to Dubai.
$ 4980.00 USD per rider
$ 4100.00 USD per pillion
What’s included & what is not:
- 11 nights’ accommodation (2 nights of which are in Dubai, the first and last nights)
- Meet & Greet on arrival in Dubai and transfer on tour conclusion
- All border crossing fees e.g Oman Visa & re-entry into the UAE
- Fully fuelled, serviced & maintained KTM 990 Adventure motorcycle
- Meals except for lunch on the rest day in Muscat & Salalah
- Economy class ferry ticket Khasab - Muscat. Upgrades are available and payable at the time of booking or no later than 48 hours before ferry departure
- Entry to UNESCO heritage sites & tourist sites
- Medical Costs are not covered. It is mandatory appropriate medical coverage/insurance is sought
- All accommodation of a generally 3-4 star standard, based on a twin share basis
- Flight from Salalah to Dubai or Muscat
- Alcoholic beverages are not included
Want to know more? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you soon!
Best Regards from the Team at Turkana Motorcycle Adventure Tours